Most insurance companies cover my services. I don't contract with your insurance but they will likely reimburse you for a portion of my fee. Because each plan is different, it is important to contact your plan carrier regarding your specific coverage.
Example reimbursement (updated 2/13/2018):
$44-$53/ session - Washington State Employees – Uniform Medical Plan (UMP)
$48-$51/ session - Tricare
How Payment Works
...Or use "better" to get paid for your claim
- Pay your bill out-of-pocket the day of your appointment (cash, check, debit or charge).
- Submit the monthly receipt to your insurance.
- Get paid for your claim after it's been processed!
- Use "better" to take a photo of the receipt and submit your claim.
- Get paid for your claim after it's been processed!*
* Better charges 10% of the money you get paid back. If your claim is not covered by your insurance or is applied to your deductible, Better is free to use.
Ask Your Insurance
Before proceeding call the number on your insurance card and get the following answers regarding your plan:
- How much is your deductible?
- What is the reimbursement rate for an "out-of-network" behavioral health provider.
- What is the "maximum allowable amount " for a Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker in Olympia, Washington to charge according to your plan?
- Multiply the reimbursement rate by the maximum allowable amount. This is what you'll be reimbursed per session.